Pay : NRs. 15,000.00 Monthly Pharmacist
Area : Putalisadak, Kathmandu
Opportunity : 1
Cutoff time : 2020-10-05 16:04:44
Employment Level : Entry Level
Move : Day
Employment Type : Full Time
Employment Category : Health Worker
Gender: No Preference
Age : No Preference
Instruction : S.L.C/S.E.E Pass (Required)
Work Experience : 1 Years (Required)
Require Two Wheeler : Yes
Set of working responsibilities
- Intensifying and apportioning drugs, as recommended by doctors.
- Observing clients’ medication treatments, prompting mediations, and educating clients regarding any likely symptoms.
- Training clients on how and when to take recommended drugs. Pharmacist
- Directing wellbeing and health screenings.
- Giving vaccinations, and other clinical administrations, for example, taking pulse, temperature estimations, and checking glucose levels.
- Keeping precise client records.
- Guaranteeing a protected and clean workplace.
- Finishing operational necessities of the drug store, including checking request sections, keeping up records of controlled substances, charges, and eliminating lapsed and additionally harmed drugs from the drug store’s stock.
- Performing other managerial assignments when required.
Drug specialist Requirements:
- Certificate degree in Pharmacy.
- Itemized comprehension and information on measurements prerequisites and organization.
- Extraordinary hierarchical abilities.
- Phenomenal verbal and composed relational abilities.
- Fundamental PC aptitudes.