Naya Patrika Vacancy Announcement:
Nepal’s first daily newspaper Naya Patrika vacancy, has announced. They are searching for an employe different post. As you know, Naya Patrika has a different location, and it publishes news from 7 provinces of Nepal. It requires the employee for the following post. If you are searching for a Media job you can read it.
Naya Patrika is looking for an energetic and self-motivated employee for the following vacant post.
|Vacancy Position||Required Number|
|Business Development Officer||(Few)|
|MIS-Management Information System
Job specification Business Development Officer:
|Naya Patrika requires a Business development officer for more sales and makes Naya Patrika became a no one selling daily newspaper. Also, make profitable business deals and advertisement suggestions.|
Qualifications and Requirements for a business development officer:
- Bachelor’s degree in management and require a few years of experience.
- Excellent presentation skills must have the basic knowledge of Microsoft Powerpoint.
- Identify a profitable business deal.
- Identify the customer feedback data and find whether a client is satisfied or not.
- Make a market analysis and find out the best marketing opportunities.
- Two-wheeler license with two-wheeler
Job Specification of MIS-Management Information System
|With the development of information technology, Naya Patrika requires MIS (management information system). Having great knowledge of media marketing and look forward to the best business deal. If you are interested and have qualifications you can apply for this post.|
Qualifications and Requirements for MIS:
- Master’s degree in Management and having experience of 1 year in a related field.
- He/she must be responsible for managing the system of employees.
- Ready to do installing, upgrading, and repairing systems.
- Manage other IT sector staff.
- Troubleshoot and correct IT issues.
Applying procedure for this job
- You can simply drop your resume at (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Or if you want to do manually you can simply go to Naya Patrika’s head office.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates are being selected for interviews.
You May Also Like: Branch authorized Lok Sewa Aayog Nepal Result Published